Friday 9 August 2013

Bright lights bigger city

It's been rather a long time since I last blogged here... over 2 years!!  Where does the time go?  (Yes, I know that makes me sound old!)  Back in April 2011 I was living at home with my parents, working 2 part-time jobs and finding it very hard to have the time or motivation to do anything creative.  Fast forward to today, and I'm living in Glasgow again, working for a small charity and feel like I've just about recovered from the experience of Art School.  My current job is part-time, which might make things a bit tight, but it has allowed me the space to do more art things.  It's been so encouraging to me to discover that I can still find enjoyment in making and creating!
 
And so, I've decided to start blogging again with the hope of giving myself some motivation to keep going and to share some of the things I've been working on.  Feel free to comment on the blog posts - it would be great to get some feedback! If you'd like to receive new blog entries by email, you can do so by entering your email address in the 'subscribe' box on the right hand side.
 
Also, check out my other blog here to read about my adventures in Rwanda in 2012.
 
Click on the photos below to see larger versions.
 
Buchanan Street, Glasgow city centre

City wildlife

My old favourite - the Botanic Gardens in Glasgow's Westend

No comments: